The Emlenton Mill was built in 1875 and ran for 100 years. During the 1980s the 1st and 2nd floor of the mill was run as an antique coop and major cleanup and electrical renovations were completed. The Mill was purchased by Paul and Nancy Newbury in 2005. With the help of Americorps and many other friends and family the patio, boardwalk, creamery and bunkhouse have been renovated. New roofing was added to the forth and fifth floor and new windows and siding has been added to much of the mill. There is still much to be done. Come and see what is happening at the Mill.